- AnixterAsked on March 27, 2015 at 03:10 PM
I have a form...
After I fill out the completely and click on the submit button, I receive an email copy of the form.
However, this is what I see and need to remove the highlighted words:
How can I remove them?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 04:12 PM
You can edit the contents of the email from the email setup wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails
2. Select the notification that you want to edit
3. Edit the notification to remove or add the fields as you need.
4. Finish the wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps.