- Gr3nDyAsked on March 28, 2015 at 05:15 AMGuys PLease Help Why I Get This Message When I Download Java: "Network Error (tcp_error)A communication error occurred: "Connection reset by peer" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.For assistance, contact your network support team. "
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 05:22 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please provide us with more details related to problem you have?
Are you getting the error when you are working on the JotForm editor, accessing the form by its URL or somewhere else? Also, do you get the same error on other sites?
Can you please provide us URL of your site where JotForm form is embedded?
If problem is not related to JotForm forms we can not recreate your problem and assist you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- HeruAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 04:37 PM
please help me I got this message
Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.
when when opening website
this url website want i open http://doremi-fansubs.com/
- BenAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 06:53 PM
I am not able to find JotForm account associated with your email address, so I presume that this is not related to JotForm.
Further more, based on what you have mentioned, I believe that you have tried to connect over Java application on your system and that you have received "no one on this side" message by the server you have contacted.
Please note that this is not related to JotForm so you should contact a forum of the software you have used or check Oracle website - if you have used their Java.
However if you have used NetBeans, or some similar IDE to create an app, it might be good to check their forum first.
Please feel free to contact us at any point if you have any questions or issues in regards to our JotForm Online Form Builder - the #1 form builder.
- hungrymindAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 07:38 AM
I have the same problem when I try to access "http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Capa-De-Ozono/1882.html" - error message -
A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
I receive the error from any browser; opera, firefox, and Google chrome - but the link is working from another laptop. By the way no need to clear cache since I installed new version of opera just for this issue but not working. I also closed the fire wall but it doesn't work also. Pls, who have an answer is welcome
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 10:35 AM
@hungrymin, I will look at your issue into this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/718582. Thanks