- Charlesmarshall65Asked on March 28, 2015 at 08:23 AM
I'm using the 'Thank you message' option (not default thank you or custom url). I'd like to integrate it into the web page. Is there a way that I can change the background colour so that instead of being white it's #F8F8F8?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, there is no tool that will let you change the background color of the thank you page. However, you can try this work around.
1. Open the "Thank You Page Wizard".
2. Click the "HTML" button.
3. On the HTML Source Editor, you need to add these HTML codes.
Put this code at the start.
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #f8f8f8; text-align: center;">
Put this code at the end.
4. Click the "Update" button.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help.