- bhwstevensAsked on March 29, 2015 at 06:55 AM
I'm using the stripe integration, however the customer(!) description that gets send to stripe is the product name, instead of the company name. Could you fix this? (if your only able to send the email or customer first and lastname into the description field thats fine too).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Try changing your "Company Name" field to just "Company" to see if that makes a difference.
Note that you can also pass a Custom Field to Stripe. Properties > Custom Field:
- stewthompson2Answered on August 14, 2015 at 02:37 PM
I would also like help with this. My form is to subscribe to the autoship of one product and the product info is being passed to the description field when it would be much better to have the customer's name passed to that field.
The answer above mentions a custom field but I do not see that. Also, how would that work with each customer having a different name?
Please help! Thanks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 06:43 AM
We have updated our Stripe integration to send the credit card owner's name as the customer description instead of the product name.