- ironchef82Asked on November 02, 2011 at 02:00 PM
This is the last time I want to write you guys a letter. I pay for your service. Please make my forms work. I lose business with your unreliability.
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:12 PM
Hi, please tell me what browser your using, what embed code and what web host your using.
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:32 PM
- ironchef82Answered on November 02, 2011 at 02:40 PM
I am using IE, Mozilla and Chrome. Godaddy.
- yasincoAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:52 PM
Ok, can you try Fxr's idea first and tell how it goes.
- ironchef82Answered on November 02, 2011 at 02:58 PM
just changed it to www from secure and they began working. thank you very much. do you believe this will permanently fix the problem?
Mr. Iron Chef
- ironchef82Answered on November 02, 2011 at 03:03 PM
scratch that, the forms say they are not working due to high traffic now.
"Temporarily UnavailableWe are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic volume and working to restore all services as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 03:37 PM
All our systems are stable now,
Sorry for the problem,
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:07 PM
ironchef82, anecdotally speaking, the https://www.jotform.com/form/form_id name format does tend to be that bit more reliable.
If you have been suffering reliably issues with your forms, this evening problems with secure.jotform.com aside, i would recommend using the https://www.jotform.com address format to see if that helps.
- mystageAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:20 PM
We can't get any version to show in Firefox 7 using the script.
Tried www, form and secure.
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:38 PM
can you please open a new thread for issue. include URL and as much other detail as possible.
just makes things easier to track.