- CTecAsked on March 31, 2015 at 03:59 AM
The text area (user address) does not respond when I hit the enter to key to go to a new line - in Firefox and Explorer. With Chrome and Safari it is fine.
Does anyone know how I can rectify the problem?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I was able to replicate your issue. You are right, the cursor is not moving to a new line when you hit the enter key. This only happens in Firefox and IE.
I will forward this issue to our developers so that they can take a look at it. We will notify you via this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- floydprAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 10:00 AM
I think this is related to the issue I saw with email notifications providing a lot of space on text area fields as posted here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/543828-Forms-Spacing-Issue-for-Text-Area#0
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Thank you for sharing that information. This ticket was already escalated to our developers. We'll get back to you on your thread about your issue.
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 07:35 PM
Our team was able to solve this situation. I tested and text-area fields are working normally on IExplorer and Firefox.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- CTecAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 03:37 AM
All is now working normally.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 09:05 AM
On behalf of the Carina and the support team, you're welcome. Let us know if you need any help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 04:35 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/946663