- bigmachineAsked on March 31, 2015 at 02:32 PM
Using the form editor to try and place the cover image inside the form. Checking the box, but it won't work. Have any CSS codes I can enter to fix this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We would like to suggest using an Image tool instead. You will be able to place the image inside your form with that tool.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- bigmachineAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Tried that, but it makes everything off-centered no matter where I align it to.
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 07:26 PM
If you use the cover feature, even if we manage to put the form on the right position it will stay behind the form, treated as background, and I believe this is not the desired result.
The best solution is to use the image tool as suggested by my colleague Mike and then resizing the image on the Form Designer:
width : 210px;
height : auto;
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- bigmachineAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 12:39 PM
That works perfectly. Thank you!!