- MoreletaparkAsked on November 03, 2011 at 08:50 AM
I created a simple form under the "Moreletapark" account. I saved the form, distributed the direct url and even started to receive submissions via email. However, the form doesn't show up in my "My Forms" list, which means that I am unable to either edit the form or pull a report.
Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
- allanftdAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 10:36 AM
You have created this form using a guest account and not your Moreletapark account. In order to convert this guest account to a new free account, please follow the instructions here - http://www.jotform.com/answers/15432-I-forgot-our-user-name-and-password. I will consult our developers if we can also move this form and its submissions to your original Moreletapark account and let you know if this is possible.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Your form is now moved to Moreletapark account. You should start seeing it on My Forms page.
- MoreletaparkAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:36 AMThank you so much!
Everything seems to work pefectly - will keep you updated.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:46 AM
We are happy to hear it Myn. If you have further questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!