- cleanarcAsked on April 01, 2015 at 09:04 AM
- chanestevesAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Maybe I can be of help to you.
I changed the favicon of my form by doing the following steps:
1. Download the form's full source code. You can refer to How to get the Full Source Code of your Form.
2. Edit the HTML file by inserting the code below (inside the <head></head> tags):
<link rel='shortcut icon' target="_blank" href='<favicon URL>'rel="nofollow" />
<link rel='icon' target="_blank" href='<favicon URL>' rel="nofollow" />
Just replace <favicon URL> with the URL of your custom favicon.
- SyedAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Yes you can place your new Favicon by placing this code in HEAD Section of web page.
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="myfavicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">
For further assistance, please contact us.