- srpetfestAsked on April 01, 2015 at 11:49 AM
I'm receiving this error when trying to submit payment through my form.
"Error during transaction Ship To First Name is required."
My first name field is not required and there is no shipping. Does anyone have a solution for this??
See attached screenshot of the error and form url.
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 01:15 PM
According to the authorize.net helping docs it seems to be connected with the customer's shipping address:
Please make sure that your Authorize.net account is not configured to require any shipping address information to be passed to it when processing a transaction:
1. Log in to your Authorize.net account.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Payment Form under the Transaction Submission Settings section.
4. Click on Form Fields. Look for the Shipping section and deselect the Required Column for all Shipping Information setting.
5. Save changes.
Let us know if the problem persists.