- JonAsked on April 01, 2015 at 06:00 PMQuick question, when I login with facebook and submit the form none of my profile information gets loaded in the notification email. (blank space next to first name, email, etc).I'm going to keep trying different things tonight but please let me know how to troubleshoot this as my FB app is working on that end.Do I need to manually add the first name, email etc fields into the form when I build it?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 07:26 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It appears that our Facebook Fit Forms integration does not currently work well with fresh Facebook App IDs. I am able to get the Facebook profile details when I use an old App ID, but unfortunately, it does not work with my new App ID.
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our Development Team. We will let you know when we have any updates on this.
In the meantime, you might consider manually adding the form fields instead of using the Facebook Fit Forms option.
- DirassistAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 01:58 PM
Do you have an update yet?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 02:09 PM
The ticket is marked as very important, but we do not have other updates at this time.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- una1Answered on June 20, 2015 at 11:48 PM
- schiangAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Please update this ....... Thanks
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 02:33 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Today we have released a patch that fixes our FitForms integration. Kindly re-integrate your form so you can start capturing Facebook data from your users again.
Do let us know if there's anything else you need help with.