- fatihbirinciAsked on April 02, 2015 at 01:11 AM
I created a form with the name "3. BURSA VETERAN MASA TENİSİ TURNUVASI".
And I created a rule to send the responses automatically to my Spreadsheets page. You can see the responses here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bWsUadEig8MXR89xiaa_LHIJ7V8K-OQs7g0Crgfznqo/edit?usp=sharing
As you can see, the column with the title "İliniz" is empty. Jotform does not send those entries to my spreadsheets. I could't find the resolution.
What can I do?
Thank you, in advance.
- fatihbirinciAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 01:35 AM
I have read the previous questions. Tried deleting spreadsheets integration and creating again... Didn't work.
I also tried cloning my form and creating a brand new integration, which also didn't work.
The field by the name "İliniz" is missing in all situations.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 10:20 AM
I was able to replicate your issue. I cloned your form and integrate it with Google Spreadsheet and you are right, the data is not being transferred.
I removed the "İliniz" form fields and the integration. After that, I added the "İliniz" form field again and the integration. Here's a screenshot:
Please follow these steps:
1. Please remove the Google spreadsheet integration.
2. Please remove the "İliniz" form field on your form.
3. Log out from JotForm.
5. Close and re-open the browser.
6. Log back in to JotForm.
7. Add the "İliniz" form field again.
8. Save the form.
9. Create a new Google spreadsheet integration.
10. Please check if it is now working.
Hope this works. Let us know if it is still the same.
- fatihbirinciAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Hello, Jan. Thank you for your time and effort to answer.
Unfortunately, it did not work. I tried every single step in your order three times. But that doesn't work. When I add someone new, "İliniz" entries won't show up.
The interesting thing is, whenever I created a new Spreadsheet form, all the previous "İliniz" entries showed up! Yet not the new ones :(
So my resolution looks like I will create a new Spreadsheet form after the registrations' deadline, and see all the previous "İliniz" entries :)
Weird, but apparently that works this way.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Glad to hear that you found a workaround for the issue.
Let us know if you need our help.
Thank you too.