- CrinaAsked on April 02, 2015 at 05:18 AM
I'm just curious if there is another way of receiving event registrations than by email, like in a list than can be exported afterward?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 10:46 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to see the submissions in a list. Is that correct?
Well there are a lot of options available to achieve your requirement:
1. You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will save a copy the submission data in google spreadsheet as soon as the form is submitted. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. You can export your submissions in excel and the following guide should help you : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. There are a lot of reporting options also available. Please click on the following URL to get a complete list of reporting options: http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-6-Reports
Please be noted that if you do not want to receive the submission email, you should go ahead and delete the notification email alert from your form. The following guide should help you on how to delete email alerts: http://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.