- michellecgearyAsked on April 02, 2015 at 08:27 AM
I went through all the steps to connect Infusionsoft to my jotform Quiz, yet it isnt showing it's connected. Did I miss a step? I have tried using a Firefox and Chrome and its the same for both.
How can I get it connected?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Are you getting any error message?
Were you able to finish the 3 steps like having an API from Infusionsoft and selecting/ matching the form fields with Infusionsoft fields?
Please try the following steps:
1. Removed the Infusionsoft integration.
2. Log out from JotForm.
4. Close and re-open the browser.
5. Log back in to JotForm.
6. Generate a new API from Infusionsoft. (http://ug.infusionsoft.com/article/AA-00442/0/How-do-I-enable-the-Infusionsoft-API-and-generate-an-API-Key.html)
7. Create a new Infusionsoft integration on the form
In addition to that, I will clear your form cache so that it will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you're still not connected to Infusionsoft.
- michellecgearyAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I didnt receive any error messages.
I was able to finish all three steps. I get the box at the end that says:Infusionsoft Integration is Currently Active
I did everything you said to do above and it still is not connected.
I also went to Infusionsoft and put in the integration name (jotform) and the call name it gave me then hit publish. Did I miss a step some where?
- CharlieAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 02:56 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
It seems there's a problem with the integration to Infusionsoft. I'll escalate this to our developers so that they can further check.
We'll update you as soon as we hear any news on this issue.
- michellecgearyAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 03:06 PM
- raulAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 05:25 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
As previously mentioned, you'll be notified when an update regarding this matter shows up.
- michellecgearyAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Has anyone figured this out yet?
- raulAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Unfortunately, there are no updates regarding this matter yet.
I see that the ticket has been assigned to a developer and marked with an Important priority.
You should be notified here when an update regarding this matter shows up.
Thank you for your patience.
- michellecgearyAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:23 PM
Thank you so much!
Have a great day :)
- raulAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 02:30 PM
You're most welcome :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, should you require our assistance.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:17 PM
Apologies for the problems you were experiencing with the Infusionsoft app. Our team have been working on a new version of the app which was released today so it should be working correctly now.