- rdorseyAsked on April 02, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I altered an existing form and unsure how to enter my email address in the submit button so the form comes to me. I think the forms are going to the original designer of the template
- SyedAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 01:02 PM
You can use your email address on form submit. Please follow these steps to do this;
1) Click on "Emails" to "Add New Email".
2) Select "Notifier" and click "Next".
3) Enter "Recipient E-Mail" and Click "Next".
4) Enter "Subject (Your Notifier Name)" and click "Finish".
Test your form, email should be sent on Recipient Email address.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you need to.