- bitsworkshopAsked on April 02, 2015 at 02:01 PM
This form permits you to enter all the data. However after hitting submit it says "Form Unavailable At This Time".... What needs to be done to fix this? I've tried several hours apart to get this to work.
- bitsworkshopAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 02:05 PM
I should also note that it does not appear to either disabled or have any form limits. I also tried cloning it to a new form which still has the same problem. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I've tried submitting your JotForm twice and I was able to submit it without any issue and have seen Thank you message. Also, I don't see any issue with your account as well. Were you able to fix the issue? Please try clearing the browser cache that might help by following the steps provided in the guide below :
Please let us know if the issue still persists at your end. We will be happy to help.
- bitsworkshopAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Thanks, it looks like it is working now.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 06:42 PM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is resolved now. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!