- EventsByImageAsked on April 03, 2015 at 09:07 AM
For the email notification of the registrant's details, I was able to customize the sender but would like to change the subject line.
- chanestevesAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 09:25 AM
I think I can help you with your problem.
To change the subject line of the email notification:
1. Open your form in edit mode and click Emails in the top toolbar and add new email or select an email from the list.
2. Change the subject line in the Compose Email form.
That should remove the Auto Responder from the subject line.
- CharlieAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 10:34 AM
In addition to the shared information above by chanesteves, you can also check this guide on how to properly setup an autoresponder: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.