- heirloomAsked on November 04, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Error returned:<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>A148E009603E708A</RequestId><HostId>ts9KRa78zYt44/LLetFhErFbvA7ol7ETBDg6AN5XW+eewmUER2qAvQzaaiRkVb8V</HostId></Error>Searching for similar issues and this seems to occur every now and then, but no definitive solution?Best, Gary.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Can you try to access the file now? It should be working fine. This was probably caused by a temporary connection to S3 since we save uploaded files on Amazon S3.
Let us know if you are still getting this issue.
- heirloomAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 11:47 AM
Hi milz. Yes, it's working now. Seems this issue pops up every now and then so looks like you need a more robust storage mechanism.
Anyway, love jotform, keep up the great work.
- interchangesAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:23 PM
I am currently having this problem on my forms as well.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:56 PM
If you are having this problem with single upload, it means that file was corrupted during upload (due to user's internet connection, computer, browser, corrupted file or some other issue).
However, if this is not a single case, please create a separate thread on the forum. Then, we will be able to investigate it.