- CharlieAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 11:14 AM
The import tool for fillable PDF form may take a couple of days as this is quite a new feature in our Import Tool. Could you share us the name of the PDF file that you imported? That would help us track where it is.
However, I'll escalate this to our back end team so that they can check if there's any import status of your PDF form.
We'll let you know on this thread when we hear any news.
- dezertguyAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 04:11 PM
I wasn't sure about the timing. I submitted a form immediately after you started offering this service and it did take three days. I uploaded a second form and ... boom ... it was there in minutes. This is no big deal, I was just curious. The file uploaded is Employment App Form NEW. That is the only one I've uploaded recently. Have a good one.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 05:41 PM
I also confirm that it should be uploaded immediately by now. I was able to experienced this when I was testing the Upload PDF Form feature in JotForm.
Can you please try using this link instead to upload your PDF Form to your account.
#1 Click on IMPORT FORMS button
#2 Select PDF Only Upload option
#3 Upload the PDF Form/file from your computer and click on Submit.
Make sure you indicate your correct JotForm email account in the email address box. This will ensure that the uploaded PDF will go to your account My Forms page.
when successful, you will immediately received notification email about it.
Hope this help. Let us know how it goes.
- dezertguyAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 07:06 PMJust tried it; was up there in seconds. I downloaded it and the submit button was present. I completed a test, submitted it and downloaded an Excel of it. All of the process went smoothly, but the form does not contain the check box fields. The remaining fields are present, but no check boxes. Progress is happening. Thanks.
- raulAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 08:53 PM
It seems like the original issue has been solved when you tried to import the PDF form again, right? And now you're having a different issue which is that checkbox fields are not appearing in the submissions.
Can you please confirm? So we can update the raised ticket and troubleshoot the new issue.
- dezertguyAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 10:16 PM
Yep, that's the current issue.
- raulAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Thank you for confirming.
I've moved this new issue report to a separate thread so we can properly address it.
You can find this thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/546327
We'll be answering shortly.