- austinsecurityAsked on April 03, 2015 at 11:26 AM
Is there a way when someone completes and submits their form through the website it can get forwarded to my email or do I have to hopefully remember to check this account everyday?
- chanestevesAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 11:31 AM
For your form to send an email notification to your email. You must setup the email notifier feature of your form. You can check this link to Setup Email Notifications.
I hope that helps.
- SyedAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 11:36 AM
You can get notified, when someone completes and submit their form. Please follow these steps.
1) Click on "Emails" to "Add New Email".
2) Select "Notifier" and click "Next".
3) Enter "Recipient E-Mail" address, and click "Next".
4) Enter your "Subject", and click "Finish".
Please will let us know, if you need to. We would be happy to assist you further.