- TV1Asked on November 04, 2011 at 07:09 AMHi support team,
I created a new contact form, where the customer can decide via dropdown menu, which kind of support he needs.
So I created a simple condition to the dropdown, to send the form to the right e-mail-address. There are also 5 different notifications each for the right dropdown answer.
I tested a few times, but the colleagues do not receive any notification.
When I look into the condition overview, there is a red line under each condition saying "This email will not be sent if the conditions are not matched".
There is only one more other hide/show condition, so I'm confused what I can change to get it right.
Thanks for a little help.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 07:32 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please change Sender E-Mails to firstname.lastname@example.org. I've made some test submissions on your form and after I've changed sender e-mail to email@example.com, i was able to get notifications. As far as i can see there's nothing wrong with the conditions. Try to change one of them first and make a test submission.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add these ip addresses to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- TV1Answered on November 04, 2011 at 08:19 AMHi AtacanC, the changing of the sender mail worked. Thank you.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 08:22 AM
You're always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.
Thanks for using JotForm and have a nice day.