- JahshMahcahtAsked on April 05, 2015 at 10:20 PM
I intend to utilize JotForm to collect payments for the events I hold once every four months. As such, I upgrade to the full plan for the two months before the event to collect payment and downgrade back to the free plan when I don't have a need to collect payments. When I try and downgrade, it claims an error happened and that I ought to contact the support group.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription #S-6FA01383R30923916.
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.