- josiewendellAsked on April 06, 2015 at 08:53 AM
I'm trying to transfer our current patient payment agreement form to jotform, I've figured out how to use the calculation fields to calculate interest based on a specific balance but I can't figure out how to configure the top portion of the form to be edited by my staff and the bottom for the patients.
This is the flow I need:
1. Staff would open link and enter patient's information including balance.
2. Interest will calculate based on formulas
3. Staff would then email form to patient to enter credit card info and signature
4. Patient will enter credit card information, sign form and submit back to us
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 10:13 AM
In that case, you should add an autoresponder email to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder then make sure to select the patient's email field as the recipient of it:
Then in the autoresponder email, add the edit link tag so that when the patient receives the autoresponder email, he/she can just click the edit link to add the payment information. We have a detailed information on how you can do this here:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- josiewendellAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for the quick response. I am using a payment tool from jotform, Paypal Pro widget which includes fields to enter CC information.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 01:10 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.