- doornmoreAsked on November 04, 2011 at 12:55 PM
1-how can I Create an Electronic Signature Account for my customer credit card check.
2-And How safe is the information transfer by JotForm?
I have attach a URL sample
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 01:33 PM
1. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a digital signature to a form created with JotForm. You might want to visit the following threads below which includes alternatives to achieve something similar:
2. JotForm has the SSL forms feature, so you can show forms securely and send the submission over secure server. It is simple to enable SSL on forms created with JotForm just change http to https.
When getting the Embed Code you can also choose the secure form option:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Enable 'Secure Form' then copy the embed code.
We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.
Your forms are safe with us no one will be able to access your data unless you share them yourself.
Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
- doornmoreAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 09:42 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 05:24 PM
You are always welcome. Thank you for using our services!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:52 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 04:55 PM