- cabinaslagosAsked on April 07, 2015 at 08:04 AM
I'm trying to integrate a form with Google Drive, but it's not working. The folder has been created, but no documents have been uploaded to it.
I've tried the same form with Dropbox and everything gone right.
- CarinaAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 09:57 AM
I made a test submission and the submission didn't go to the Drive folder. Please try removing the integration and add new Google Drive Integration:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- CarinaAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Please disregard my previous direction. I created a test form and also could not successfully create a Google Drive Integration.
I've forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. We'll contact you via this thread once we have an update on this situation.
- tedkramer1Answered on April 07, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I am having similar issues with my forms that are integrated with google drive.
page url: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50194260870958
- alp_denizAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 11:30 AM
The issue is fixed promptly. Thank you very much for letting us know.