- DThalasitisAsked on April 07, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Is this feature still available? I followed this tutorial and there is no "confirmation" feature in "Show Properties." I have a General Settings tab, under which there is Question, Label Align, Required, Size, Validation, Max Size, Input Mask, Default Value, Sub Label, Hint Example, Hover Text and Read-Only.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Yes this feature is still available with Jotform when you use the "Email" tool under Quick Tools.
Check this screenshot:
Let us know if you need further help. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 11:21 AM
By the way, I have also added this information on the guide. Thanks for pointing this out.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 01:52 PM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2017 at 01:19 AM
We will answer your question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1056559