- michelsalesAsked on April 07, 2015 at 01:28 PMSecond, when we first tried the product. When you searched submissions at the bottom of the page, then exported the searched information, then only the data from the search exported. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong? This is a feature we liked. We mainly want to search a term, such as rep name, and only export that data. Is there a way to to this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 02:33 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am not sure if the search and export of the filtered submissions in excel was possible earlier. Did you actually tried to filter the submissions through "Time Frame"?
I did try to search the submissions and then export the filtered submissions in excel but it does not seems to work. It exports all the submissions in excel.
Let me send a feature request to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Thank you for letting us know. The problem was temporary and resolved back. You should get the exact submissions on that is shown on the submission grid.
- michelsalesAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:19 AM
Thank you for fixing this issue.
- CharlieAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM
In behalf of my colleagues that helped, you're most welcome.
If you needed any assistance again or have concerns, please do open a new thread here in the forum.