- crssloAsked on April 07, 2015 at 04:36 PM
After clicking the submit button, the form goes to a blank screen and fails to submit.
- crssloAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 04:55 PM
This appears to be linked to google drive integration as after the integration is removed the form can again be successful submit. Once the integration is reapplied the error returns.
- crssloAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 05:09 PM
I had to remove the integration on the formed I originally linked so that we could receive submissions. Below is a link to the form that still has the error.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 07:53 PM
We have reported this to our developers, they are looking into it and it should be fixed shortly.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 08:27 PM
I was informed that the problem was solved. Very sorry for the inconveniences.
- crssloAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:10 AM
This is not solved. Now my forms will not submit at all they just sit there saying please wait. This is highly critical.
- PghArtsCouncilAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I am still experiencing the same issue as well.
- crssloAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:17 AM
The file upload field now seems completely broken as the files will not upload using multiple setting and when using single setting the form just says please wait.
- autoequipAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Same issue here. Submitting via the website or directly through JotForm, we get a 502 Gateway Error.
- crssloAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:23 AM
It seems the only forms that will not submit are ones with file upload fields.
- PghArtsCouncilAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:25 AM
I'm experiencing the problem on forms that do not have a payment gateway or file upload fields. Our simple contact form is also broken.
- autoequipAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Our form does not have upload, will not submit, simple forms too...
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:43 PM
This issue should be resolved by now, but please do let us know if anyone is still experiencing these issues and we would be happy to assist you in resolving it.
If there is an issue with 502 bad gateway present, please do let us know by creating your own thread here: http://www.jotform.com/contact/
This will allow us to quickly asses the issue and to help you in a fast manner.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 07:06 PM
@crsslo, your concern about the Google Drive integration will be addressed in this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/548898