- RayKAsked on April 07, 2015 at 06:04 PM
It appears some time today my form stopped forwarding users to the custom URL specified.
Instead, they are presented with this page:
which displays this error:
Form ID did not match. Form ID: Form Name: 42264553987971
It has gotten an awful lot of submissions within the past week, so much so that i've had to upgrade my account. Could i be hitting some kind spam firewall?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 08:01 PM
The problem is being looked just now and it should be fixed in a matter of minutes, it's related to forms integrated with Google Drive. Thanks for reporting.
- RayKAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:56 PM
hey thanx for looking into this!
this morning it looks like the redirect is back, but the Google Sheet is no longer updating in real time.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:59 PM
Please try to remove and rebuild the integration. This should help.
- RayKAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 03:36 PM
Thanx again! It looks like we're up and running :)