- morganqcAsked on April 07, 2015 at 06:11 PM
When I submit form with multiple file uploads, the link in corresponding column of Google Sheets response log isn't live, i.e. I can't download the uploaded document from within the response spreadsheet.
Link to download document is live when I upload a single document.
Is it possible for multiple uploads to have live links in the response spreadsheet?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Unfortunately the URL link will not be recognized anymore by the spreadsheet because of the multiple URL of the Upload field output.
A workaround you can do to still make the URL link active is to
1. disable the Multi-upload option of the Upload field,
2. and just add multiple single Upload field on the form instead.
The multiple single upload field will appear as different column in the spreadsheet, but the URL link for the uploaded file will work.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need more assistance.
- morganqcAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:47 PM
Perfect. Thank you.