- bcrogueAsked on April 07, 2015 at 08:28 PM
The widget Promociones del mes, there are three lines of gray ,and i can barely see the text. It is possible to change it to white i mean just to see the text.
- mikegultiaAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Please allow me to help you.
I understand that you're having issues changing the color of the text in your Ticket Purchases widget.
Here's what you need to do,
1. Edit your form and locate the widget, then select the 'wizard' icon on the top right corner of the widget as shown in the image below.
2. Right after you click that, the Ticket Purchases Settings window will appear.
3. Scroll down and locate the Custom CSS text field.
4. On the text field, please type in the following code as shown in the image below and click Finish.
Make sure you copy the code as shown above carefully as this would solve your issue.
I hope I was able to help you with your concern.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 07:19 AM
I can see that you have already applied what Mike has suggested above.
If you need any further help or if you have more questions, feel free to contact us again.