- JoAsked on April 08, 2015 at 05:49 AM
We are in the process of looking for a replacement for Adobe FormCentral.
We, (our team), create many forms and sometimes small changes have to be made to a particular form but the person who create the form might be out of the office (sick or on holiday). Would it be possible to appoint/delegate collaborators to forms so they can make changes when needed?
This is possible with Adobe FormCentral.
Thanks in advance,
- SyedAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Thankyou for contacting us. You can give access to users. Please follow these steps to create Sub User.
1) Click "Account" from dashboard.
2) Click "Users" => "Create New Sub User".
3) Enter "Email" of Sub User and set permissions.
Don't hesitate to contact us further. We will try our best to help you.