- ianloweAsked on April 08, 2015 at 05:55 AM
A friend of mine would like to use a form I have written and I would like to know if there is a way to make forms available to other users.
- SyedAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thankyou for writing in. Off-course you can make a form available to another JotForm user. Please follow these steps;
1) Click on "Account" from dashboard.
2) Click "Users"->"Create New Sub User".
3) Enter "Email" of Sub User and set permissions.
Please try and let us know, if you have further questions/queries. We will try our best to help you.