- ninjas4christAsked on November 04, 2011 at 08:48 PM
Can someone give a quick, practical example on the code that needs to go on the test.php page. Just for the sake of the example, lets say I want it to read, "Thank you **NAME_FIELD** for signing up!" How would that look?
Thanks so much!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- fxrAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 09:07 PM
Here is my basic form with a Full Name field.
I editted the test.php in the example to add a
"Thank You, first name surname for signing up!" message.
The php for this is: http://pastie.org/2813023
You can remove the print_r($_POST); line, its just to show the variable names that are available to you having been past from JotForm to your custom thankyou page.
- ninjas4christAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 01:59 AM
This is great! Thank you so much!
- campuszoneAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:37 AM
for me its not getting,
i redirected my page to https://pres.herokuapp.com/test1.php
my form id http://form.jotform.me/form/22531837069457
$firstname = $_POST[fullname];
$surname = $_POST[fullname];
print " Thankyou $firstname $surname for signing up!";
it is only shownig
Thankyou for signing up
in my editor also " Thankyou $firstname $surname for signing up!"; is showing in same colour means colour is not changing for $firstname and $surname
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 08:07 AM
Please replace your [fullname] to [fullname10] that should work. [fullname10] is actually the name of your fullname field. You can view it on the result. Example:
Array ( [submission_id] => 213087863874118571 [formID] => 22533657838463 [ip] => 126.96.36.199 [fullname10] => Array (  => JotForm  => Builder ) )
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- campuszoneAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 03:15 PM
no it is comig as Thankyou Array for signing up!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 03:30 PM
Use this instead:
$fullname = $_POST[fullname10];
print " Thankyou $fullname $fullname for signing up!";
- campuszoneAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:57 AM
thankyou it's coming