- edumartAsked on April 08, 2015 at 10:08 AM
I am trying to create a PDF from one of my forms but the resulting PDF is always zero bytes in size. Any thoughts?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:23 PM
I tested a cloned version of your form and it is indeed returning a 0 byte PDF file. I tested a few other forms and they appear to be working properly. I forwarded this to our development team to have a look. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information.
- EdumartAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 11:06 AM
i still cannot create a PDF version of my form. Have Development been able to assess this yet?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 12:09 PM
My apologies, there is no update as of yet. However, this had been assigned to a developer and given the highest priority. Occasionally bugs like this take a bit longer than we would like to be fixed but it should hopefully be sorted soon. Thank you very much for your patience.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 09:25 AM
Sorry for the late response. You should now be able to generate your PDF form. Thanks for your patience.