- abouffierAsked on November 05, 2011 at 12:09 AM
PayPal button doesn´t appear when i Publish my site, even when I test it on Iweb, I can se the full list of my products an prices to select one but when I finish making it there is no PayPal button.
Please Help me!!
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Publishing your form with Paypal integration will not include the Paypal button. You will need to add a submit button in your form.
To add a submit button:
1. Edit your form
2. On the left panel, under form tools, drag and drop the Submit Button to your form
3. Save your form.
Now if you wish to style it and look like a Paypal Button, you will have to find a copy of the image button. You can find options here on this link.
Then you can follow these steps to insert the image for the button:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Submit Button" field
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
Please let us know if you need further assistance.