- smt2014Asked on April 08, 2015 at 01:04 PM
Information gets submitted into form but doesn't show up on Google Sheet? It does show up in the backend in Jotform. But doesnt post to the google sheet. Help!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 02:57 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing with the Google Spreadsheet integration.
Can you please confirm that the issue is related to your 'Lead Genesis (Live Posted Lead)' form?
A bug report ticket has been escalated to our Development Team.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- smt2014Answered on April 08, 2015 at 03:29 PM
Yes that is the form it seems to be happening too. However, it is also happening to the CEE form as well as a few others. Sometimes it will show up but takes 30-40 minutes. What is the solution?
- smt2014Answered on April 08, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Also, it seems that on all of our forms now there are multiple fields missing from the google sheet. I really need to get this fixed. Please advise
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 05:02 PM
One of our developers is already looking into this. We will let you know once the issue is fixed. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 02:57 PM
This should be fixed now. Thank you for patience.