- singwdotAsked on August 30, 2010 at 07:59 PM
I'm getting this error message. Please advise: "File Cannot Be saved:/www/cache/2412210914.html. Therefore I am unable to post my form. HELP!
I AM UNABLE TO GENERATE A LINK TO MY FORM OR SHARE BECAUSE OF THIS MESSAGE
- jarmersonAnswered on August 30, 2010 at 08:33 PM
I'm also having this problem...
File Cannot be saved: /www/cache/92033816818.html
- SimanticusAnswered on August 30, 2010 at 08:49 PM
I am also
- thecathouseAnswered on August 30, 2010 at 09:13 PM
Same issue here.
- memoranAnswered on August 30, 2010 at 09:16 PM
I am as well having the same issue. None of my forms are available.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 01:51 AM
One of our servers had an hard disk failure. Since it wasn't down completely and only giving errors occasionally, we did not catch this one immediately. We are now looking into the problem.
JotForm should work fully now since other servers has taken over the load. You should not see any errors any more.