- SummitITAsked on April 08, 2015 at 04:03 PM
I have a border around every single form I make automatically.
I do not know how to take it off.
Apparently you have to use CSS codes to get rid of this border EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I am not a web guru. Can you please tell me how I can have a simple form without shadows or borders without having to go injecting codes and what not?
If this is not an option, please consider making your default form without these unnecessary borders and shadows and have them as an additional option.
- SyedAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Thankyou for writing in. We have alternative way to remove borders, and highlight effect from every field. Please follow these steps;
To Remove Borders:
1) Click on "Designer" from form dashboard.
2) Select Textboxes, and decrease "Border Width" to "0px".
3) Click on "Save" to save the changes.
Border from all text fields will be removed.
To Turn-off Highlight Effect:
1) Click on "Preferences"-> "Field Styles"->"Highlight Effect" => "Disabled".
Please try and let us know, if you have questions/queries, we would be happy to assist you in any way.
- SummitITAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Thank you very much.