- inscoderAsked on April 09, 2015 at 04:51 AM
My form are used to send the attachment to Google Drive automatically, however, it is not ok today. Is it some problem in the system? Anyone got the same issue?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 11:09 AM
This problem has been reported to our devs. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
In the meantime, we recommend you this temporary solution: To integrate google drive through Zapier.
- SchoolDesignsAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Once this is fixed, will the outstanding entries sync automatically? I'm reluctant to implement Zapier or another third party solution if it's going to complicate the transfer of data going forward and would rather give you guys time to fix it.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 12:14 PM
You should re-build the integration , however, I need to ask to the developer in charge if the outstanding submissions will be sent.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 12:32 PM
The problem is now solved. Please rebuild the integration .We are here to help should the problem continue in your side.