- StrawberryDesiAsked on April 09, 2015 at 07:57 PM
How can I turn a picture or other object into a button...so that when I click on (for example) a picture, a condition is activated, or a question shows or is hidden, or the user is taken to another page? How can I do this?
- CharlieAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 02:20 AM
Could you give us a sample or share us the form you are working on?
There are a couple of ways depending on what you want to achieve.
Let's say, if you want to be redirected to another link by clicking an image, you can do that by using the "Text" field and adding an anchor link to the HTML tag.
Another one that you can use is the Image Checkboxes widget. Here's the steps on how I setup mine:
1. Add the "Image Checkboxes widget", I'll setup a "Text" field that will be displayed if the image named "google" is selected, I'll setup the "Conditions" function to set this up.
2. Choose the "Show / Hide a form field".
3. This is how my conditions are setup.
IF the image checkboxes is equal to "google" then show the text field.
Here's a sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50991385765974
I hope this helps.