- mikegultiaAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Please allow me to help you.
I understand that you would like to change the email address where submissions are to be sent when someone fills your form.
Here are the steps you can follow.
1. Edit your form. On the menu above, click the "Emails" icon and on the drop down, click the "Add New Email" button.
2. Once you've clicked the "Add New Email" button from the drop down, the "Email Wizard" window will open. What you need to do next is select "Notifier" from the selection and click "Next" on the bottom-right-corner of the window.
3. After clicking the "Next" button on the "Email Wizard" window, the "Provide Sender and Recipient Details" window will show. From there, locate the part where it says, "Recipient E-mail:" and fill it out with the email you would like to receive notifications to when someone fills your form. Then, click "Next". Please see image below for reference.
4. After clicking the "Next" button with the correct Email Address you prefer having, the "Compose Email" window will show.
On the "Compose Email" window, you can send a Test Mail to the email address you set in the "Recipient Email" field of the "Provide Sender and Recipient Details" window. You can also change the Subject of the Notifier, that will serve as the name of the Notifier you've created. Once you're done updating and checking if the Test Mail was sent to the correct Email Address you prefer your submissions to go to, click Finish.
By the way, you will be able to see the Notifier you created, when you click "Emails" again from the menu. Please see the image below. I've named mine just "Notifier 1" that's why it shows "Notifier 1". And also, don't forget to save your work.
I hope I was able to help you with your concern.
Thank you so much.
- bjornfitAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 06:21 AM
I have followed these instruction but when I click on ‘Test E-mail’ it is still being sent to the old email address???
- BorisAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 06:39 AM
Please note that when you use the Test Email function, the email will always be sent to the default email address of your JotForm account. This limitation has been implemented to prevent spam and abuse of our system.
You can read this guide for more info: How-to-properly-Change-and-Test-a-New-Email-Recipient-Address-
Please let us know if you need further help with this, or kindly open a new thread for any other questions or issues you might have, and we will be happy to help you.