- ctransportAsked on April 10, 2015 at 01:57 PM
I am using a the correct username and password of Zoho CRM and attached is the screenshot of the error message I am getting
Can you please help e resolve this
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:24 PM
This could be related your account's Two-Factor Authentication settings. If you have it enabled to your account, please try doing the following steps:
1. Go to your account's Authentication settings: https://accounts.zoho.com/u/h#setting/authentication
2. Click on "Manage Application Specific Passwords".
3. Please enter any machine name and your current account password in the "Application Specific Passwords" dialog box.
4. Click "Generate" button to generate a key:
5. You have to use the generated key as your password in the integration window.
Now, if it's not working, you have the option to use Auth Keys instead. You can generate a key using this link:
Otherwise, you can get an existing auth keys from your account in the following link:
Thank you and I hope it works. If not, please update us here.