- stephie6Asked on April 10, 2015 at 02:23 PM
How come my calculation (sous-total) gives me 60 instead of the choice I have clicked on (106..)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:37 PM
That is because of the calculation values in your fields:
As you could see, you have 1 to 4 as the values. You have to change that if that's not the correct values.
- stephie6Answered on April 15, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I don't understand the results of the calculation is incorrect...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:11 PM
I've cloned your JotForm to my account to check the issue and I notice that there are still some drop-down fields existing with incorrect values in the calculation values property. As I verify the fields on your JotForm are having incorrect calculation values. ÉLECTROCAR DE BASE (2x2po)
COULEURS (2x1.9po), COULEURS AVEC COLLE (2x1.9po), COULEURS GM-VW-AUDI (2.5x1.9po) & Prix, COULEURS AVEC COLLE GM-VW AUDI (2.5x1.9po) & Prix, Nouveau client, Épreuve, Montage
Please change the calculation values in the fields and see if the issue is resolved. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.
- stephie6Answered on April 15, 2015 at 02:25 PM
I did change those but not having a good calculation... not the good amount at the end and other numbers are appearing...can you fix it ?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 03:54 PM
I've made some changes to the JotForm with the calculation values to your cloned JotForm. Please check the JotForm below if the calculation works fine :
You may clone this JotForm to your account and make necessary modifications.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- stephie6Answered on April 15, 2015 at 05:38 PM
thank you !!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:44 PM
You are welcome. It's our pleasure to help you. Please contact us again if there are any problems.
Have a great day!