- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 04:37 PM
I've fixed the minute values for you and also changed this on the testing demo form that I was working on in the original thread for you.
This was due to the stepping for the Minute Increment that was set to "20" instead of 10.
- kingfisherweddingsAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 04:39 PM
Bless ya. Thank you so much.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 04:40 PM
I'm just happy to help solve the problem. :)
- kingfisherweddingsAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 05:39 AM
Im sorry Kade but i have just had an email from a customer saying the time field on the wedding label is shrunk again. I haven't done anything to the form since we last spoke and it did appear to work fine when i viewed it on my smart phone. HOWeVER I HAVE JUST LOGGED IN AND SHE IS RIGHT, SO DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS GONE wrong again??
- kingfisherweddingsAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 05:41 AM
PS it the date is also shrunk on the "Date of appointment visit" label too
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 12:39 PM
I saw that you already have the same problem on previous thread, but I can not find that form. Can you please provide us ID of the form that is causing you a problem? In case that you think that something is changed on your form in meantime you can review your history of form and rollback on previous version.
Looking forward to your reply.