What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I have made the following form demo: http://form.jotform.co/form/50996897388887
The steps are as follows:
1) Use the Widgets add the Form Calculation field for Sub total, 20% Discount and Total to Pay:
2) Go to the Wizard icon:
3) After clicking on the Wizard icon, the Calculation Wizard will pop up. This is to calculate the Sub-Total field:
4) The calculation screen will be as shown below. Click on Finish button:
5) This is to calculate the 20% Discount field:
6) This is to calculate the Total to Py field:
I hope you find this helpful.
sorry but ... i want add on total price not Discount i want add 20% on total
i have this price 50 ... i want add on it 20%
help me please .....
thank you ..
I have my demo adjusted to add 20% : http://form.jotform.co/form/50996897388887
Here it is what I did: I took the Total to Pay field, (as of my demo) as shown below:
Place Add instead of substract.
I hope this helps.