- hamodaactionhaAsked on April 10, 2015 at 04:28 PM
for example i need add 20% on the final price ?
please help me ...
- aury1207Answered on April 10, 2015 at 05:12 PM
I have made the following form demo: http://form.jotform.co/form/50996897388887
The steps are as follows:
1) Use the Widgets add the Form Calculation field for Sub total, 20% Discount and Total to Pay:
2) Go to the Wizard icon:
3) After clicking on the Wizard icon, the Calculation Wizard will pop up. This is to calculate the Sub-Total field:
4) The calculation screen will be as shown below. Click on Finish button:
5) This is to calculate the 20% Discount field:
6) This is to calculate the Total to Py field:
I hope you find this helpful.
- hamodaactionhaAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 06:29 PM
sorry but ... i want add on total price not Discount i want add 20% on total
i have this price 50 ... i want add on it 20%
help me please .....
thank you ..
- aury1207Answered on April 10, 2015 at 06:43 PM
I have my demo adjusted to add 20% : http://form.jotform.co/form/50996897388887
Here it is what I did: I took the Total to Pay field, (as of my demo) as shown below:
Place Add instead of substract.
I hope this helps.
- hamodaactionhaAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 07:49 PM