- emeraldisleAsked on November 07, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Using this I'm not receiving any form response but the SSL counts keeps rising.
Should I say it has response but no confirmation email is sent to my account, only recieved in jotform.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide more details on your concern? If you mean not receiving mail notifications, can you tell us what email address and when it has started?
If you are not receiving submissions using this https://secure.jotform.com/submit.php, can you please change secure to www, should now be like this: https://www.jotform.com/submit.php, also in your form, from https://secure.jotform.com/form/YOUR_FORM_ID change it to https://www.jotform.com/form/YOUR_FORM_ID
If that doesn't help then please do let us know as soon as possible, so we can provide you further assistance. Thank you!
- emeraldisleAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 11:01 AM
we are receiving the form message in jotform but not in the notification email.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Can you provide us the details and make some changes on your form URL like what I have explained above? Thanks in advance.
- emeraldisleAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Ok, i did it, it's forwarding to my external gmail account now. Thanks very much.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 11:31 AM
We are happy to hear it emeraldisle. If you have more questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!