Fields are showing under wrong headings in CSV report

  • Profile Image
    charitychallenge
    Asked on April 12, 2015 at 09:12 PM

    Please see this form:

    http://www.jotform.com//?formID=50682111651952

    Then please look at the submissions and view the CSV

    There is a problem with some data showing under the wrong field headings:

    e.g.

    Look at column X (Total $ including GST).  This is a totaling field, but for some reason, 3 of the 4 records show data from the Mobile Phone No field.

    Look at columns Y, Z, AA - the same problem - data from other columns appears to be shuffling under the wrong columns/fields for certain records.

    Obviously this is a big problem because on these live registrations and as more start to come in, the data is going to be jumbled when we need to extract it from the spreadsheet.

    Another Urgent issue that needs resolution.

    Thanks

  • Profile Image
    BJoanna
    Answered on April 13, 2015 at 03:57 AM

    I was able to reproduce behavior you have mentioned and I will escalate this problem to our developers so they can investigate it further and they will inform you via this thread once the problem is resolved.

     

  • Profile Image
    charitychallenge
    Answered on April 13, 2015 at 04:13 AM

    Thank you

    Obviously keen for a resolution - I have customers viewing via the Google Spreadsheet connector.  As more registrations come in soon, its going to be embarrassing.  There was a different spreadsheet problem the other day that was resolved - I wonder if related?

  • Profile Image
    BJoanna
    Answered on April 13, 2015 at 05:46 AM

    Sorry for inconvenience you have. I can not tell you in this moment if the problems are related. Developers will check it and inform you once they solve this issue. 

  • Profile Image
    Jeanette
    Answered on April 13, 2015 at 01:28 PM

    Please download the CSV file and upload it to your Google Drive so you can open it there. This should work as a temporary solution.

  • Profile Image
    charitychallenge
    Answered on April 13, 2015 at 09:07 PM

    The problem was also happening with CSV downloads as well, however, this morning after checking, the problem appears to have resolved itself - however, I just noticed a new problem, which I will create a separate ticket for, but I will mention it here anyway because it also relates to sheets.

    If I delete a submission via your delete option, but then I check the Sheet, it still exists in there and I am forced to manually delete it.

  • Profile Image
    alp_deniz
    Answered on April 14, 2015 at 01:06 AM

    THanks for creating another ticket. Meanwhile, we will work on the issue.