- cbapexannaAsked on November 07, 2011 at 01:26 PM
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Nothing, you will have to wait until the next month to allow more submissions.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 06:46 PM
First off, thank you for using JotForm. Your data will not be affected in anyway but your form will be disabled and your visitors will not be able to submit anything on it. Forms will only be re-enabled once the account limit refreshes, which is on the first day of the following month. If you don't like to wait, you can upgrade your account anytime you wish.
If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask.
- cbapexannaAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:35 AM
so will you get an error when trying to submit or some indication that your info didn’t go through?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:53 AM
Yes! An error will appear when a user attemp to submit their entry. Error should look like this:
If you have further questions, please do let us know. Thank you and have a great day!