- arethamaAsked on November 07, 2011 at 01:52 PM
In reading the documentaiton, it states you are allowed 100 submissions/month. My form was created in October and has 66 submissions in that month. I was expecting the count to start over for November, instead I'm getting an "Almost out of space" warning.
Please assist me in how JotForms work when spanning multiple months.
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:16 PM
If its still like that now than what day in October did you start?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 06:23 PM
Sorry about that, I have already reseted your submissions, please make a recheck. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- arethamaAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:37 AMThe form was created on Oct. 26, 2011 and as of today it has 76 submissions
of which 13 was submitted in October.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:58 AM
I have checked your form and the submissions shows fine, is there any problem? Your current submissions is 27/100, if you can't view this correctly please try to log out your account, clear your browsers cache and then relogin.
Please do let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!